Thursday, May 16, 2013

Featured Team Member: summerlee808

Pi'ilani uses colorful, modern Hawaiian print fabric to create her stylish and functional bags!


You can fold this bag up for easy storage!




Reversible honu (sea turtle) bag.



















From her etsy profile:


"I live on the island of Hawaii on 24 arces of green pasture. I love the outdoors and fresh air. I love crafts,reading, and spending time with my family. I love being a stay at home mom to my 2 beautiful children.


Slender handled bag- perfect to use as a purse!
Our second child was adopted and I wanted to help out with adoption expenses by making hand made things to sell. This allows me to actively participate in bringing our child into our family. Some of the profits made here go towards paying off our adoption. We feel so blessed."

Eco friendly and in style!
Visit her etsy shop:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/summerlee808
Like her on facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Summerlee/179067742165002?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment