Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Featured Team Member: KaianazCreationz

Nita incorporates shimmering Tahitian pearls, shells, and sea glass into her hammered metal jewelry.  Her designs will dress up any outfit!


Genuine Tahitian pearl earrings.

From her etsy profile:

"I Love creating jewelry and have a great passion in my work. If you see a design in my shop but want to add a little twist to it to make it your own, message me and I will be more than happy to assist you...


One of a kind hoop earrings shaped like Maui!

With this said I'll leave you with a quote: "Ideas can be life-changing. Sometimes all you need to do is to open the door for just one more good idea".

Visit her shop:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/KaianazCreationz
Follow her on facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaianaz-Creationz/235633879802018?fref=ts

Great for any occasion:  sterling silver heart bracelet and ring set.


Add Island Style to your wardrobe with these dangle earrings made from shells!

No comments:

Post a Comment