Thursday, May 23, 2013

Featured Team Member: EtherealEnergy

Utilizing the natural healing properties inherent in certain gemstones, Liz creates jewelry with a simple, yet elegant style.

Dress like a star!  Some of Liz's bracelets (like these) were given away to celebrities at the 2013 Oscars!

From her etsy profile:

"I have a degree in Psychology and I also have a background in the healthcare field. I've been designing jewelry for years and I'm an alumna of GIA- the Gemology Institute of America. I try and live a holistic lifestyle and strongly believe in alternative medicine to maintain my health and well-being. I absolutely love natural gemstones, and as I learned about their healing properties, such as vibrational and electromagnetic healing, I was inspired to create a line of energy, balance, and Chakra jewelry.


Unisex necklace made with lapis lazuli, turquoise, and a black agate horn pendant.

Designing and handcrafting my energy and Chakra jewelry is a sheer joy, knowing I am creating something beautiful with my hands for someone to wear. It is my hope that each piece of carefully handcrafted jewelry will provide energy and balance to someone, somewhere."
What little girl wouldn't love this green pearl and lavender agate necklace?

Visit her shop:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/EtherealEnergy
Like her on facebook:  www.facebook.com/EtherealEnergy
Follow her on twitter:  https://twitter.com/EtherealEnergy

What a great gift for practitioners of yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment