Friday, May 3, 2013

Featured Team Member: menehunebabies

Sabine’s Magical Hawaiian Menehunes are enchanting little collectible dolls!  Each one is handmade and has its own story, along with lots of character!


Oli (Chant), with gourd.

 

From her etsy profile: 

“The beautiful, secluded mountains of Kau on the Big Island of Hawaii are my home. Writing about the mystical spirit of Hawaii and crafting Menehune dolls are my passions. The timeless wisdom of Hawaiian culture inspires me. Living in Hawaii along with intensive studies and research has given me some knowledge to integrate Hawaiian traditions and symbolism into my art and writings, and further increased my deep love and respect for all that is Hawaii.


Surfer Boy, Mano (Shark) by the beach.
 
 
Honoring magical Hawaii and spreading its magnificent Aloha spirit throughout the world has become my life’s purpose and led me to many wonderful things including the creation of Magical Hawaiian Menehunes.”



Lili and Lomi: The Divine Powers of  Lomilomi and Ho’oponopono



Follow her on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/HawaiianDolls

Meli (Honey) sleeping in her coconut cradle.

No comments:

Post a Comment