Monday, June 11, 2012

Meet Our Members: EphemeralDesigns

EphemeralDesigns:  

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ITMES!

Welcome to Ephemeral Designs!

E·phem·er·al:
And adjective defined as lasting a short amount of time. Transitory, transient, momentary, or short-lived. Nothing lasts forever, so I believe we must hold on to the fleeting moments that make life memorable.

My jewelry is inspired by the ephemeral quality of beauty around us, whether it be an element of nature, a popular fashion trend, or even a memory. Personally, after a special event happens to me, I can look back at the clothing or accessory I wore at that time and make that moment last just a little bit longer. A piece of jewelry added to a collection is like a record book holding the sweetest, fleeting memories of life.

Each item is created from an already-existing piece of jewelry that was deconstructed and remade into something new. Within every creation is a story and I hope for you to make your own memories in them as well.


Etsy:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/EphemeralDesigns



No comments:

Post a Comment